a b c d e
f g h i j
k l m n o
- a: Mother visits and likes to do yard work; trims tree; son amazed; he didn't even know this shrub had a trunk.
- b: Huricane recovery; replace destoyed panels with new and nicer pine section, Lowe's declares record profits for quarter.
- c: Misc tree trunk removal; project successful with no reported human or animal casualties.
- d: The offending trunk; beaten into submission with hachet, camping saw, pick axe, and gentle massage with chain saw.
- e: Close-up to examine the cadaver; lumber jack (tired and sweaty) = 1; tree = 0; neighbor's dog amused
- f: More work remains; while Rome wasn't built in a day; this project more resembles Stonehenge
- g: Road leads to a place called Far Far Away (about 7 mi); please wave to Donkey and Oger if they pass you in an onion
- h: The back 40 to a place called Camelot.
- i: Start of wood pile; much more to cut with chain saw, much luckier than neighbors; no joke here.
- j: This is not an ancient Indian burial ground; please be quiet anyway and don't panic.
- k: If you know what these are; then you haven't been having much fun in life either. They're ugly as the thorns that grow
- l: Have mercy on the souls for those that have passed the threshold of this gateway; for they know the damned.
- m: Reminants of the Tower of Babble but not the biblical one.
- n: China has a similiar manmade wonder of the world; they were just copying my idea but used stone instead of wood. I
still saving money for a lawyer to sue them on the grounds of prior art.
- o: The infamous intersection of 2nd street and H avenue. If you ever find yourself here; turn around and go home because
if you were here; you was LOST!
Created on 26 December 2004